Friday, November 21, 2014

Storage Networks Explained - Book Recommendation


I think a good technical book about Storage Networks and other Storage Domain related information is hard to come by especially cheap ones. So here is a recommendation for a great book.

I liked this book very much and felt very bad that I could not get hold of this book when I started my career. I would have learned and understood much more about technical stuffs related to storage and network domain.

This book is priced at Rs 379 INR and will come cheaper if you are ordering it online. I believe I got this from flipkart.com.

If you are into Storage or related Domain, please take care to read this book. It has lots and lots of great information which is difficult to find anywhere else. eg - RAID, SAN, iSCSI etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment